“I love everything that is old; old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines.” Wine brings to light the hidden secrets of the soul, gives being to our hopes, bids the coward flight, drives dull care away, and teaches new means for the accomplishment of our wishes.
Write for Us
So you want to write for us…. FANTASTIC! We would LOVE to have you submit a piece! Listed below are requirements we implement to ensure your writing style meets our criteria:
1. Personal Touch: We pride ourselves in remaining personal even though we have a large following. We ask that you write as if you’re talking to a Wine, as it allows our readers to feel involved and actively engaged with our page.
2. Relatable: With all of our posts, our main philosophy remains – write as if you’re explaining the subject to someone who is uninformed on the issue. It is not that our readers are truly uninformed, or unintelligent – it is because we want the articles to be straightforward, understood and appropriate for all ages.
3. Word Count: We would like to keep all of our posts under 800 words. If you’re having trouble with this, revisit the article and ask yourself if unnecessary words or phrases are being used. Straightforward honesty is what we’re looking for
4. Original Writing: We ask that the articles you submit be Original Writing. We kindly decline articles already published.
5. Ad Free: We ask that you do not try to sell or promote any products or services in the article. We want our blog posts to be gratifying, and educational – free of the need to purchase something. You are welcome to talk about your services in your bio, but if you are selling something that doesn’t line up with our belief system, we will kindly decline your article.
6. We want to grow our community: We ask that you share your post with your following when it goes live. The better your post does, the more we’ll ask you to contribute!
Open your email address and write the post to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attach your article, any pictures needed for your article, your bio and a picture of yourself in a place you love. Please be sure to keep the article and bio separate. We ask that the bio is no more than 150 words.
Please include a brief description of your article in the body of the email.
In the subject line, please include the name of your article and your name.