No other wine region on the planet draws as a lot of attention as Napa Valley. Its unique beauty couples seamlessly with generations of passionate winemakers behind some of the world’s truly exquisite wines.
As a result, Napa is visited by more than 3 million individuals every year, making it California’s second-most mainstream tourist destination (after Disneyland!).
There are more than 500 wineries in Napa. So, which are the best Napa Valley wineries to visit?
This isn’t an easy question to answer simply because there are truly such a large number of amazing Napa wineries. Furthermore, “best” is a subjective experience.
This list is a great starting point for your exploratory journey through this globally loved wine region.
1. V. Sattui Winery St. Helena, Napa
2. Darioush Winery Oak Knoll, Napa
3. Castello di Amorosa Calistoga, Napa
4. Spottswoode St. Helena, Napa
5. Inglenook Winery Rutherford, Napa
6. Artesa Vineyards & Winery Napa, CA
7. Domaine Carneros Napa, CA
8. Luna Vineyards Napa, CA
9. Opus One Winery Oakville, Napa
10. Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars Oakville, Napa